Hi,

You may want to read the terms again, but i really thing the unlimited
plan is for personal use only. If you want to do commercial sms i
suggest you get an alternative.

Its only logical that they might terminate your account if your traffic is much.

On 12/16/08, David A. Burgess <dburg...@jcis.net> wrote:

> A company I consulted for once opened a few unlimited text plans
> Cingular for testing an M2M system.  At the end of the first month
> they got a 5,460-page bill.  The bill was only $30, but Cingular
> turned off the accounts after that.
>
> You mileage may vary.
>
> On Dec 15, 2008, at 1:27 PM, Scott wrote:
>

>> First I want to preface I'm in the USA.
>>
>> If I were to use a GSM modem and have an unlimited text plan, would
>> I be shutdown for a high volume of SMS's?  Or at what point would I
>> be shut down?  Is there anything else to worry about?
>>
>>  Thanks
>>    Scott
>

> David A. Burgess
> Kestrel Signal Processing, Inc.

Kenny
w: http://www.nuObjects.com
e: ke...@nuobjects.com

Enterprise Messaging Solutions | Managed Hosting | Enterprise Software
Development | eCommerce Application Development