Sorry, but I think you have not understood my previous email. The intention was
never to attack anyone, but I do send me a thousand questions and reading the
user guide, a document that I have read several times and still can not find
the answers. If I thought that the Guide or the community will not be
productive, not write to it, on the contrary, only need my software to work and
therefore ask the questions because I dont find the answers in the User Guide.
I hope he had not hurt anyone's feelings, but if I expect more to help new
developers.

----- "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi,

I have rewritten the whole wap code for another (commercial) project. However,
let's pretend, as you say, that I don't know how to answer. Since you know the
User's Guide "by heart", please enlighten me:

1) What are the required modules to run wap?
2) What variables in the core group are needed to enable wap?
3) What groups do you need to configure aforementioned modules?
4) In what page in the guide is an example wap... configuration, and in what a
PPG?

PS. A lot of good people have contributed extra effort to maintain this guide.
I trust that this is enough, and that you respect them for what they did, by
not asking them to read it to you as well.

BR,
Nikos

user guide, I am a programmer and software developer and well that is the user
guide. If I make a question is precisely because they find the answer in the
materials provided by the community, so if you do not know the answers,
understand, but no more to send me the user guide that I almost know it by
heart. Sorry for the message but it is certainly unpleasant to all the
questions I am doing so visit rebuts materials.

| ----- "Nikos Balkanas" <n...@amdtelecom.net> escribiΓ³:
| |
Hi,

There is an excellent how-to and examples in the User's Guide. You can download
it from the site. If you have specific questions about what you read we will be
glad to help you.

BR,
Nikos

| |
| | Gentlemen, please help urgently. I have a WAP terminal (it is a trunki)
that connects to Kannel to review a website that is hosted on another computer.
The Kannel creates bridges between the terminal and host the site. I need to
know the file kannel.conf, What do I have to configure? The IP address of the
computer that is hosting the Kannel is 10.31.18.4 and the IP address where is
the site that I want to show in the terminal is on 10.31.18.5. Can you tell me
the settings I put in the kannel.conf?
| | Thank you for your support.
| |
| | --

| |

| |

| --

"El universitario de estos tiempos estΓ΅ llamado

a convertir su espacio en un espacio productivo"

--

"El universitario de estos tiempos está llamado

a convertir su espacio en un espacio productivo"