thanks the problems are fix
----- "Alejandro Guerrieri" <alejandro.guerri...@gmail.com> escribió:

Please post more information:

1. Url being used
2. Configuration (only the "core" group actually) 3. What do you get when you
try to access it, if anything?

Regards,

Alejandro

dgnava...@estudiantes.uci.cu > wrote:

| I need to see the website Kannel administration, but will not let me see, I'm
getting blank screen. I checked the browser settings and no problems with
restrictions, also check that the port was 13,000 not using one. I tried from
another browser on another PC and the problem persists ... can help sort out
the solution.?

| --

"El universitario de estos tiempos está llamado

a convertir su espacio en un espacio productivo"