Hi

Last thing, when receiving SMSes from the SMSC, is there a setting that will
instruct Kannel to concatenate long messages into a single message before
calling the URL. I tried using the combine-concatenated-mo = true option on
core group but this didn't work. I can understand why it didn't work because
technically it isn't a mobile originated. I did a search for concat and
couldn't find anything else in the user-guide,

Thanks for your assistance.