Firstly that table is for use by Kannel as a storage so that you do not lose
any DLR if the box goes down.

If you want more information for DLRs when sending sms you need to append
the dlr-url parameter to the end of the URL that you are using. Also make
sure that you are using the dlr-mask parameter. In that URL you can specify
what information you would like posted back.

Please see the user guide for details.

Regards,