I think there you have bugs.

some suspicions
In code you use time stamp, but year 14 in timestamp is 1914 and not 2014.

On 2 aprilie 2014 19:41, Milan P. Stanic wrote:
On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 19:01, dorin wrote:
I would appreciate any help or maybe some ideas.
Or my problem is unsolvable?

On 2014-03-31 18:16, dorin wrote:
Hello all!
I want to configure SMS validity under sqlbox. As I read in documentation
I must set parameter "validity" with desired minutes.
in my case I have "validity = 5"
but on the SMSC arives  1032139564 minutes insted of 5.

what I missed?
It is absolute time in UTC, IIRC.
Read the specification about SMPP and Kannel documentation.