Hi,
I have created a simple installation guide, may be this installation guide
is useful for newbies
PFA

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Sandesh Pradhan <merosand...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Kannel user community,
>
> I am a new bie and trying to install kannel(1.4.3) in RedHat 6.5.
> After i untar the source file and go to the source folder,when i type
> ./configure I get
> "you must have the libxml2 (aka gnome-xml) library installed"
>
> I already have libxml2 package installed verified by rpm -q libxml2,
>
> what am i missing here ?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> --
> Sandesh Pradhan
> Nepal

Vinayak

Artzsource : www.artzsource.com | Enterprise Mobility Solutions | Android,
I - Phone & Blackberry Apps | M-Commerce

[image: http://artzsource.com/images/logo.png]
<http://artzsource.com/index.php>
------------------------------

*HQ : Artzsource Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.* 2nd Floor DS & Sons
Complex, Tripunithura Road, Vytilla, Kochi - 682 019, Kerala, India. *Tel:* +91
484 4066675 *Fax:* +91 484 4066674

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
all copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You
should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any
other person.All rights reserved. Artzsource Technology Services Pvt Ltd
2009

*Please* *Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to*