Hi

Ive been strugling with this for a week or so now, and could do with a
pointer on how to achieve what I need:

Using Kannel Bearerbox/SMSbox I have a working SMPP link to our carrier and
can receive message to/from (carrier)

I am also running OpenSMPPbox to accept a connection from a remote company
(client)

I need to be able to route inbound messages from the Carrier -> Client but
cant quite work out where I need to set up the routing.  Im not trying to
do anything more advanced than this , just a simple passthrough of all
traffic from the carrier to the client via SMPP.

Can anyone shed any light on how this would be achieved please?

Regards

David