Thanks Alex for your response I have already implemented it with HAproxy
but I was trying to directly connect two databases with single instance of
kannel, but I think I can't do it directly with kannel unless someone or me
myself create a patch for it.

Also please advice can I use HAProxy with SQL-BOX ? i fear that there might
be duplication of MO sms occur.

Regards,
Husnain Taseer