Actually to clarify for others' help, I checked the logs and discovered
that the DLRs were going to sqlbox instead of smsbox. Forcing them to hit
smsbox by setting boxc_id parameter has served the purpose for me. But for
someone who is using sqlbox as a check-point for reconcile, he should be
careful about using this.