Hi Mathieu,

                Thanks for your response. I’ll try to explain to you what I’d
like to do.

                I have an external gateway which sends SMPP messages and I’d
like to connect to Kannel. For that, I’ve configured Kannel to be used as
OpenSMPP, just like this:

                OpenSMPP config:

group = core
dlr-storage=internal

group = opensmppbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
#bearerbox-port: same as smsbox-port in bearer.conf
bearerbox-port = 17601
opensmppbox-id = opensmpp1
opensmppbox-port = 2775
log-file = "/export/home/ejuegao/kannel/smsc_conf/log/opensmpp.log"
log-level = 1
our-system-id = opensmpp
#route-to-smsc = cardboard
use-systemid-as-smsboxid = true
smpp-logins = /export/home/ejuegao/kannel/smsc_conf/opensmpp_logins.txt

                Gateway and OpenSMPP connect through port 2775.

                On the other hand, I have this in my Kannel configuration:

group = core
admin-port = 17600
smsbox-port = 17601
admin-password = 'mysecrect'
log-file=/export/home/ejuegao/kannel/smsc_conf/log/bearer.log
log-level=0

group = smsbox
smsbox-id = enduser
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
sendsms-port = 17602
log-file=/export/home/ejuegao/kannel/smsc_conf/log/smsbox.log
log-level=0

###Credentials for sending MT messages in http protocol group = sendsms-user
#group = sendsms-user
#username = john
#password = wayne
##default-smsc = loop1
#concatenation=true
#max-messages = 10
#dlr-url=http://10.95.176.158:28080/kannel/smscallback?url=smsc-dlr-url&chat=%p&receiver=%P&dlr=%d

#routing of messages inside bearerbox
group = smsbox-route
smsbox-id = system
smsc-id= mouser

#SMS Center HTTP (system)
group = smsc
smsc = http
smsc-id = mouser
system-type = generic
smsc-username = john
smsc-password = ford
port = 17612
status-success-regex = "ok"
status-permfail-regex = "failure"
status-tempfail-regex = "retry later"
send-url=http://10.95.176.158:28080/kannel/receiver?url=smsc-send-url&numA=%p&numB=%P&text=%a";

                My target is, when OpenSMPP receives SMPP messages, resend the
same message by HTTP GET request. For that, I’ve configured a SMS Center HTTP.

                This SMS Center HTTP doesn’t allow parameter ‘concatenation =
true’, so my question is: How can I do this? Should I use one ‘sms-service’
instead of SMS Center HTTP?

Regards,

Javier Arenales.