Hi!

I've configured Kannel with OpenSMPPBox and SMS Center HTTP to test my gateway
which uses SMPP protocol. The flow is, in short, the next:

1)      My gateway sends submit_sm to OpenSMPPBox (port: 2775).

2)      OpenSMPPBox sends bind_transmitter to BearerBox (port: 17601).

3)      BearerBox sends GET request to SMS Center HTTP (port: 28080).

The point is I can see a great delay since OpenSMPPBox receives submit_sm and
it sends bind_transmitter (almost 1 second, the most of times). I was wondering
if there's some kind of parameter or configuration to improve this.

By the way, I've read this SMPP parameter and I don't if I can configure some
like that or it's involved in my issue (I'm not an SMPP expert):

session_init_timer  --> This timer specifies the time lapse allowed between a
network connection being established and a bind_transmitter or bind_receiver
request being sent to the SMSC. This timer should be active on the SMSC.

Regards,

Javier Arenales