Hi folks,

                At the moment, I have set up Kannel (1.5) with OpenSMPP to test
my own gateway. The schema is the next:

        [My Gateway,OpenSMPP  (Port 2775)  ,BearerBox  (Port 17601)  ,HTTP
Server  (Port 28080)]

[Http SMS Center  (Port 17612)]

Everything is OK for functional testing, but I need to run loading tests in My
Gateway and this architecture with Kannel could be a bottleneck for my purposes.

                I was wondering if it's possible to configure Kannel to do it
easier and run my loading tests the best way possible. I'd like something like
the next:

*        For MT messages:

o   I only want to test SMPP signaling between My Gateway and OpenSMPP, so that
all MT SMPP from My Gateway (with submit_sm operation) should be answered as
soon as possible.

o   I don't need to process the SMPP or forwarded it to HTTP Server.

*        For MO messages:

o   For this case, I want to follow this design because I need to check MO
message (sending by HTTP to Kannel) is received my gateway.

                Is there any way to do this? (Attached you have my
configuration files).

                I'd appreciate any kind of hint or help.

Thanks!

Javier Arenales