*Hello** Cliff,*

I'm sending sms using SQLBox, and I'm inserting message into send_sms table
with dlr_mask=31.

But When I'm seeing my log files there is no *delivery_sm* packet for
delivery report.

*This is the sql query for insertion:*

INSERT INTO send_sms (momt, sender, receiver, msgdata, sms_type, smsc_id,
dlr_mask)
VALUES ('MT', 'TESTIN', '9039238251, 'SQLBOX TESTING SERVER', 2,
'newtsmsc', 31);

Please suggest me that how to get this delivery report.

Thanks
Ammar Ali