Hi

Error CMS 321 means invalid memory index. This means that for some reason
kannel is trying to delete a message from a non existent location.

Set sim-buffering to true and check what locations are available.

Some modems index locations starting from 0 and others from 1.

There was a patch for fixing this issue but don't know if was committed.

Regards

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com