From: Alvaro Cornejo <cornejo.alv...@gmail.com>
To: Equipe Support <p...@onlynetworks.net>
<users@kannel.org>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 10:27:30 -0500
Subject: Re: CMS error 500

Hi

It is normal that USB modems appears more than once on the tty. You should
check which tty correspond to the AT command port. Those ports usually does
not change, unless you remove/reinsert the usb to the PC. This is a Linux
kernel issue, not kannels. There are some hacks on internet about how to
remediate this.

What I don't understand is what do you change with minicom?

About messages not being deleted, are you talking about incomming or
outgoing? Usually it only stores outgoing until confirmed by smsc that it
has received then is automatically deleted. In the case of incomming, it is
done "manually" You can try to set sim-buffering = true  to have kannel lokk
for incomming and process them. even if you don't care about them you need
to freeup modem memory. Just have kannel process them and send them to
trash.

bearerbox being unable to communicate with the modem could be caused by
modem memory being full.

About alerts, kannel have not a way to check this. You can however do two
things:

- Use admin interface to monitor kannel queues and generate alarms parsing
that info.
- Parse kannel logs to look for AT errors.

Hope helps.

If need more help, please post modem logs.

Regards

Alvaro
Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com [http://www.perusms.com/]

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 1:06 AM, Equipe Support <p...@onlynetworks.net