> I have 2 SMSC - the main and reserve.
>
> It is necessary to disable SMS with the main SMSC is automatically sent
> through the backup SMSC.
>
> After the restoration of connection with the main SMSC came sms return to
> it.
>
> SMS sent via SMPP

It's usually called failover. This should be handled on your application
level. I'm afraid kannel in it's current state can't do this task for you
with 1 config option.

The only option here is to make same name for smsc-id SMSC upstream links,
but in this case messages will be split over both uplinks if they are both
online on round-robin algorythm, so it won't work for you.