Hi,

please check userguide:
https://kannel.org/download/kannel-userguide-snapshot/userguide.html#AEN482
<https://kannel.org/download/kannel-userguide-snapshot/userguide.html#AEN482>

Special:
ssl-client-certkey-file (c)     filename        A PEM encoded SSL certificate
and private key file to be used with SSL client connections. This certificate
is used for the HTTPS client side only, i.e. for SMS service requests to
SSL-enabled HTTP servers.
ssl-server-cert-file (c)        filename        A PEM encoded SSL certificate
file to be used with SSL server connections. This certificate is used for the
HTTPS server side only, i.e. for the administration HTTP server and the HTTP
interface to send SMS messages.
ssl-server-key-file (c) filename        A PEM encoded SSL private key file to
be used with SSL server connections. This key is associated to the specified
certificate and is used for the HTTPS server side only.
ssl-trusted-ca-file     filename        This file contains the certificates
Kannel is willing to trust when working as a HTTPS client. If this option is
not set, certificates are not validated and those the identity of the server is
not proven.
ssl-client-cipher-list  filename        Defines the list of encryption suites
and ciphers to be used for client side connections. For further details please
see https://www.openssl.org/docs/manmaster/man1/ciphers.html
ssl-server-cipher-list  filename        Defines the list of encryption suites
and ciphers to be used for server side connections. For further details please
see https://www.openssl.org/docs/manmaster/man1/ciphers.html

Thanks,
Alex