Hi Alvaro and Spameden,

Thanks for your information.

I installed sqlbox. The table send_sms and sent_sms were created automatically
to mysql database. But there are still no records in the table.

Here’s the sqlbox configuration.

group = sqlbox

id = sqlbox-db

smsbox-id = sqlbox

#global-sender = ""

bearerbox-host = localhost

bearerbox-port = 13130

smsbox-port = 13135

smsbox-port-ssl = false

sql-log-table = sent_sms

sql-insert-table = send_sms

log-file = "/var/log/kannel/kannel-sqlbox.log"

log-level = 0

#ssl-client-certkey-file = ""

#ssl-server-cert-file = ""

#ssl-server-key-file = ""

#ssl-trusted-ca-file = ""

# Database connection examples. Please uncomment as needed

# Example MYSQL Connection

group = mysql-connection

id = sqlbox-db

host = localhost

username = kannel

password = kannel

database = kannel

The bearerbox-port is the same port as admin-port in kannel.conf. The
smsbox-port is just a random number not being used.

Is there anything wrong.?

Thank you,

Henry