Hi

Can anyone else tell me what magic I'm missing here?

How is everyone else sending delivery notifications for incoming SMS?

I'm happy to post my kannel.conf if that helps.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Police have found a cartoonist dead in his house.  They say that details are
currently sketchy.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.