Hello and thanks for your answer.

Am Fr den 27. September 2019 um 09:44 Uhr schrieb info.ubichip:

> I suggest differents things :
>       - please take a look on the INIT string message for the modem,
> it could be some parameters not setup correctly (I suspect some attach
> to 3G station which could not be comptabile with the TC35)
>       - take a look as well on the log of the modem, sometimes it
> lostt the network then you can make a start/stop (see kannel commands
> in manual) of the modem to restart the init,

I dont believe that this is the case because the modem still can send
messages. It just stops receiving the messages. Meanwhile i had another
effect: One and the same message arrived over and over again, but other
messages did not arrive. I removed the SIM card from the modem, put
it into my phone and sent and received some testmessages when suddenly a
bunch of 20 or 30 old messages arrived at once. After that i put the
card back into the modem and for now it seems to work since 3 days. But i
believe that indeed the modem is somehow buggy and did not properly
receive that one message so that it was sent again and again and other
messages did not come through...

>       - if none of the solutions works, buy a power plug programmer
> (the cheap one at 2 or 3 E) then make your system poweroff poweron
> every hour, then the modem will attach the network when the power back

This is not ideal either. You have to stop and restart kannel every
time, so every hour the gateway is not available for a minute...

> For other modem, I was using serial Modem from teltonika G10 and E6(I
> have a few to sell) working fine for years, and some other IP modem
> (please contact me directly).

I would like to buy such a G10 modem from you, if possible with power
supply and antenna. Can you also send me the configuration lines from
smskannel.conf?

How are we going to do that? I can transfer the money to you if you send
me the bank account. My adress is below.

Kind Regards,
Georg Horn

Horn Internetservice
Unter der Fuerstenwiese 4a