1.

So do you send sms via a gsm modem or phone?

Not getting delivery reports could be because of an improper CNMI setting. See
the user manual of your phone and put the correct values in your init-string.

2.

Just to be sure: MySmscId is the smsc-id in your group = smsc?

Try to remove the accepted-smsc and also try keyword = default. Once that
works, you can start putting things back.

Also try sim-buffering = true in your smsc group.

3.

What do your log files say?

== Rene