Hi,

this is clearly vendor BUG because submit_sm_resp has to arrive _before_
deliver_sm with DLR included.
submit_sm_resp includes message ID that is arrive afterwards in deliver_sm. If
deliver_sm arrive before submit_sm_resp how kannel should know, that this DLR
with some message ID belongs to submit_sm where kannel still waiting for
submit_sm_resp?

Regards,
Alexander Malysh