Dear Users,

We are unable to debug an issue with SMSC having to do with delivery
reports missing from SMSC over smpp bind.
The  connection to SMSC is   working properly according to kannel logs.
No obvious errors are visible in the logs.
But we are missing delivery reports that SMSC is saying were delivered and
ACKd by kannel.
Specifically they are saying that they have 'CDRs state "Delivered Direct"'
and that kannel ACKd the delivery report.
We however cannot see it in kannel access logs or SMSC logs or in any logs.
Having run tcpdumps we cannot locate it either.

Any way to debug this issue that we are missing?
Thanks,
Akamat