On Tuesday 18 October 2022 at 12:00:43, Textnator Support wrote:

> Hi,
> i tried to install sqlbox from kannel1.5 addons on ubuntu 20.04

1.5 is a very old development version.

I recommend using 1.4.5 (much more recent production version) instead.

Antony.

--
You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral

 - Frank Skinner

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.