On 1/31/22 12:14, Jonathan Wright wrote:
*online

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 12:13 PM Jonathan Wright <jonat...@almalinux.org <mailto:jonat...@almalinux.org>> wrote:

    CentOS 8 mirrors are still currently only.  What errors are you seeing?

There are all offline for me. If you read the readme inside them, they tell you deprecated and the content is gone. Just when you thought you might have one more day!

What I had to do.... I had to hard switch away from using mirrorlist to using the explicit vault.centos.org/8.5.2111. Then I was able to update to 8.5 and use almalinux-deploy.sh.

    On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 11:16 AM Christopher Cox <chris...@endlessnow.com