On 1/6/23 1:01 AM, Robert 'Bobby' Zenz wrote:
I'm seeing the same on a newly installed 9.1 installation. However, my
setup is different:

  * /dev/md127 on / type xfs
  * /dev/sda2 on /boot type xfs
  * /dev/sda1 on /boot/efi type vfat
  * /dev/md125 on /home type xfs
  * /dev/md126 on /var type xfs

Most curiously, the message I receive is *also* about md125 not being
able to be stopped. So I don't think this is related to the UEFI
partition at all, as I don't have those as RAID.

The system is compromised of two 4TB Seagate IronWolf harddisks which
are partitioned as seen above.

Is there more information that I can and should provide?