Martin,

Try looking at http://gnome-look.org/ for different gnome themes. Install gnome
tweak tool via dnf and play around with different themes.

Keep in mind that the screenshot on the music player's website could be cropped
as well.

---- On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 04:07:17 -0400 Martin Cigorraga
<martincigorr...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello,

Please let me know if I should address this question to another list.

I recently discovered Lollypop music player - a very neat one - and now I'm
intrigued if there's a way to make the top part of the window frame thinner as
shown in Lollypop's screenshots: https://gnumdk.github.io/lollypop/

Here is a screenshot of a fresh installed Lollypop on a Fedora 22 / GNOME
3.16.2 using default Adwaita theme: https://i.imgur.com/Ntw9RFP.png

As you see, it is considerably bigger - taking away a lot of my laptop's screen
real-state.

Could you please point me on how to set it in a smaller fashion to replicate
Lollypop's screenshots look and feel?

Many thanks,
-Martin