On Aug 14, 2015 2:58 PM, "Pál, László" <v...@vlad.hu> wrote:

> Thank you. Quite a long thread and it is already closed, and there is a
new one for newer FC :) I'll search for a solution, but if anyone else has
some more direct help, please do not hesitate to post :)

> Thanks
> L:
>

> On 14 August 2015 at 20:38, Joe Zeff <j...@zeff.us> wrote:
>>
>> On 08/14/2015 11:33 AM, Pál, László wrote:
>>>
>>> I've found this guide for FC20, but it seems something else still
missing

>>> http://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2014/fedora-20-nvidia-guide/
>>>
>>> Any idea how to fix?
>>

>> You might try this guide instead:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=204752  I know the name
makes it look old, but it's been kept current and covers considerably more
than other guides I've looked at.
>> --

I've had the best results lately with the negativo17 packages.  Sorry for
not having a thorough answer to the actual question at hand, though - I
hardly ever use the consoles.

--Pete