Allegedly, on or about 11 April 2016, Bob Goodwin sent:
> However pulling the sd card if done
> often it seems could result in other
> problems. I doubt the designer expected
> it to be pulled and reinserted often
> during the life of the device.

Depends on what they marketed the product for.  Serious users, or
throwaway consumers (pun intended).  And I think you'll find that
plugging USB cables in is probably a greater problem - small area,
leverage of the cable against the socket, etc.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages

I don't think it's pure coincidence that "officialdom" sounds the same
as "official dumb."