I am running a Raspberry Pi2 with Rasbian, Libreelec and Fedora: when I
switch to Fedora I feel lost, I have no idea where the project is and what
developers are working on, so I have no idea what is working and what not
(and it is very disappointing, or am I missing the place to look at??)

Antonio Montagnani

Linux Fedora 25(Workstation)
inviato da Gmail