Hi all,

I am hitting an issue with reinitializing the directory database.

Basically I have two directory servers and they're configured using
multi-master replication scheme.

When I reinitialize the directory database, the directory became
inaccessible.  I think it is related with my multi-master replication setup
because when I use only reinitialize one LDAP, it would work just fine

My question is if multi-master replication is enabled on two LDAPs then do I
need to reinitialize both LDAPs at the same time or just one LDAP?

Thanks!

- David