On 9/26/18 12:54 PM, Danesh Manoharan wrote:
> guys, need some advise. I'm unable to access
> https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/managerforlustre/manager-for-lustre/epel-7-x86_64/
>  from my organization's network. Outside the network is fine. The
> network/security team has confirmed that the url has been white listed. Who
> can I contact to verify we are not on your blacklist?

You didn't specify what kind of error you're receiving (timeout, no such
host, whatever). I doubt you're blacklisted. If you are, you need to
tell us what your IP address is. Blacklisting is generally done via IP
address...not domain names.

From inside your network try getting the IP address of the site and
verify that it matches what I show below:

        [root@prophead ~]# host copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org
        copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org has address 209.132.184.48

I've seen DNS issues inside corporate networks cause things like this.
If the DNS doesn't resolve correctly, try adding a line to your
/etc/hosts file:

        209.132.184.48  copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org

to bypass your faulty DNS entry.