On 11/3/18 1:12 PM, Mark C. Allman wrote:
On 11/3/18 3:57 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
   other than the aforementioned VPN issue, i have to say, i've become
used to casually saying, "sure, system upgrade my laptop to the next
official release of fedora." man, that's convenient.

rday

Second the "great job."  Upgraded four systems (one old desktop, one
laptop, two AWS) and no issues at all.

3+

Four so far.  They all went so stinkin' smooth, it almost
got a case of giggles.  (Okay no!  I said "almost"!)

Fedora is a shining example of Kaisen (Constant Improvement).