On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 08:51:32PM -0700, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
> On 3/31/19 4:51 PM, David Dusanic wrote:
> >Fedora is bleeding edge
> Not really.  It is the next thing that is stable after the
> bleeding edge.  Think LibreOffice and Firefox and the kernel.

Yeah, thank you Todd and Margo. From
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/#_first
"we provide the latest in stable and robust, useful, and powerful free
software". We definitely don't want to be bleeding edge. We have an
excellent and incredibly active QA team, and our goal is for you to be able
to follow all of this upstream open source innovation _without_ blood or
injury.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>