On 5/5/19 9:54 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
I'm tasked with finding a drawing tablet. From what I found, Wacom tablets seem to have best support, but all references I found were for the gnome-control-center's wacom settings.

What about XFCE. Are there any Wacom tablet models that do not require configuring under Gnome, and will work on a stock XFCE desktop.

Hello Mr. Sam,

Is there an option for Wacom in the dropdown at Applications -> Settings -> Mouse and Touchpad? I don't have a Wacom so that option doesn't show up for me but in your case it may open up more settings like screen mapping, etc.

Good luck
:m