On 30/03/2020 08:01, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:50:01 +0200
Andras Simon wrote:

FWIW I've been using Teams from chrome on Fedora 30 for like two weeks now
for classes (audio, video, chat and screen sharing), and, touch wood, it's
been very stable.

I can easily believe the web interface is better than the app, I didn't
try the web interface. The android app was certainly less annoying than
the linux app.

Web interface works but not the best but I find Microsoft products not the best. I find that the layout and organization is frustrating and it took me two days to find out where the email (outlook) was.

I refuse to run the app on my desktop and from what I have read, I am glad. For work, I use a separate account. Not my personal account.

I am on Fedora 32 and use it in Firefox.

Robin