.
I replaced my router with a different one and changed the ipaddress and now I can not mount the NFS server, the "fstab" lines show it best:

First router:
# 192.168.50.32:/nfs4exports/home  /media/nfs nfs4 re,soft,int,ff,comment=systems.autonomous  0 0

Second router:
   192.168.2.128:/nfs4exports/home  /media/nfs    nfs4 re,soft,int,ff,comment=systems.autonomous  0 0

When I try to mount the second router "access' is denied,
[root@localhost /]# mount -a
mount.nfs4: access denied by server while mounting 192.168.2.128:/nfs4exports/home

I did not make any change to the NFS server, It was working before the change and the second router has always worked and still does, I can ssh to it, the apple iPhones/iPads, whatever, (they do not use NFS) can connect to the wifi, but I can not mount NFS with  my wired connection from the desktop.

/I did not expect this problem, some help appreciated, *Bob

*/--

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
FEDORA-32/64bit LINUX XFCE Fastmail POP3