On 2020-10-21 09:34, Tim via users wrote:
"dd" on the command line is one alternative.  But I suspect your
problem is expecting Media Writer to do something that it doesn't do,
and you forgot how you actually did it last time.
.
Upon completing it's work media writer presents a block that says "Install." I do not know what happens after I click on that except that it does what is needed to finish the job. Quite possibly it is using "dd" as you describe.

I have a lot more to think about now and I will probably experiment with the dd method.

Again I thank you.   Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
FEDORA-32/64bit LINUX XFCE Fastmail POP3