Is there any way to install Fedora 33 without using the install GUI?

This morning, out of desperation, I tried the Network Installer for Fedora Server but it is just another .iso that uses the same GUI as the others I have used that I am no longer able to deal with. I was hoping it would be a command line operation which I can still deal with.

In order to use the GUI I need some one to do it for me while I tell them how to respond to the menu items, difficult since it is something I do infrequently although I can usually muddle through, it is inconvenient at best.

I have not been able to get past the language selection screen, the first one, in the network fedora server GUI,  w/ould like to know if it offers the/ LVM or the "standard partitions?" I want the "standard partitions" not the LVM.

So my question boils down to is the installer GUI the only way to install Fedora 33?

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
FEDORA-32/64bit LINUX XFCE Fastmail POP3