On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 10:49:48 -0400
Robert McBroom via users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Received a strange message from the kde list.

> excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 09-Jun-2023.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 2 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
>

> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/confirm/kde-linux/79e4115aeba3fe910fe5322ff3dc34246fb5cd6c

> As far as I can tell mail from all the other traffic on other lists
> is coming through with no problems. I'm using Thunderbird with
> Yahoo.com as my mail service.

I think bounces are when a destination rejects email for transit.
Usually this is because of the rules they have implemented to filter
spam.  I've read that Yahoo is notorious for this.  Maybe someone else
can shed more light.  From the perspective of the kde list, this
appears to be a mail address that has gone stale, and so they stop
sending to it.