On 27/11/12 09:30, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
On 26/11/12 18:31, Ed Greshko wrote:
It seems as if you're using nfs3 style mount command with nfs4.
Probably, I started with nfs3 ...

I like to follow the suggesting shown here.....

http://www.crazysquirrel.com/computing/debian/servers/setting-up-nfs4.jspx

--

   In following the procedure described on that page all goes as
   expected until I do:

       [root@box8 nfs4exports]# /nfs4exports/data
192.168.1.0/24(rw,nohide,sync,insecure,root_squash,no_subtree_check)
       bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

   I've tried whatever I could think of but haven't been able to get
   beyond this step. Next thing would be to reinstall SL-6.2 and start
   over, simple enough, but it takes an hour or more to load my data
   via the USB drive!

   Bob

   I really should have posted this question on the SL list, will do
   that now!

   Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD