We are using minikube vms, which require adding the user to to libvirt
group[1].
We use `virsh -c qemu:///system` for debugging these vms or related libvirt
networks.

Using virsh without specifying the '-c' argument is a common mistake that
leads to
trouble, for example creating the libvirt default network incorrectly.

I wonder if it is possible to configure virsh so it uses -c qemu:///system
by default?

We know that this is not great, but we don't know a better way to use
minikube
with the kvm2 driver. The minikube vms are started for creating a
development
environment and during CI, and they cannot require a password or any
complicated
setup.

[1] https://github.com/kubernetes/minikube/issues/3467

Nir