From: users-boun...@lists.opennebula.org
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.opennebula.org] On Behalf Of Valerio Schiavoni
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:58 AM
To: users@lists.opennebula.org
Subject: [one-users] HostPoolInfo, OpenNebula 3.6

Dear all,
after an upgrade from 3.4 to 3.6, in the file oned.log I see several of these
warnings:

Tue Jul 24 09:53:12 2012 [ReM][D]: HostPoolInfo method invoked Tue Jul 24
09:53:12 2012 [ReM][E]: [HostPoolInfo] User couldn't be authenticated, aborting
call.

Similar error in sched.log:

Mon Jul 23 22:32:37 2012 [POOL][E]: ONE returned error while retrieving pool
info:
[HostPoolInfo] User couldn't be authenticated, aborting call.

I don't know if this is a consequence of those errors, but the Sunstone web
interface currently shows many 'forever spinning wheels'
(See attachment).

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

best,
valerio