On mer, 2015-03-04 at 06:53 +0100, Leonardo Arena wrote:

> On Mar 3, 2015 11:04 PM, "Leonardo Arena" <rna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> host
> stream_socket_client():
> (Unknown error)

> workey.

> least how to

> > > http://php.net//manual/en/migration56.openssl.php
> > >
> > > "While not recommended in general, it is possible to disable peer
> certificate verification for a request by setting the verify_peer
> context option to FALSE, and to disable peer name validation by
> setting the verify_peer_name context option to FALSE."
> > >

> > The setting openssl.cafile is meant to avoid disabling the check
> above.
> >

> Actually this save me from disabling only "verify_peer". The cert name
> does not match because I mapped "myhost.mydomain.me" to 127.0.0.1 in
> the hosts file. I'll try removing it and see if that works.

Nope:

roundcube: cdfopen: Could not open: 0 could not connect to the host
"opendrive.bsod.eu": stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to
ssl://<IP_EDITED>:443 (Unknown error)

Can anyone point me how to disable verify_peer_name in the context of
CardDAV connection (if this is the problem)?

Thanks!
- leo