As this list adds/ensures "[RCU]" is in the subject, that's at least one component that's changing. It also appends the mailing list signature as a footer to the body which changes that too.

I should have dkim on my mails, so I'm curious now how mine's configured too as I don't see failures with various lists.

Steve.