On 11/9/2023 5:10 PM, Tamás Cservenák wrote:
Howdy,

Did you try to take a peek at effective POM?

Hi. The effective POM doesn't show me anything helpful—and I don't know that I expected it to. The effective POM simple resolves the inheritance tree, right? I don't know if that would have any relationship to transitive dependency management.

But also,https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPH-183

So that seems to be a suggestion someone made to make the effective POM show something about dependency management, but was never finished/integrated?

Garret

On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 9:04 PM Garret Wilson<gar...@globalmentor.com>