----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Torsten
Curdt Gesendet: Montag, 12. Juni 2006 03:20
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: Combined site for multiple modules?

|| I split up my project into multiple modules, with one parent module.
|| At the moment each module generate its own reports and its own site.
|| Site documentation is placed in the parent module's site, so it would
|| be nice if it would be possible to combine the reports (javadoc,
|| cobutera, surefire, pmd, checkstyle) into one report (more exactly:
|| to create one report of all sources). I only found a solution for the
|| javadoc plugin (<combined>true</combined>).
|
| Unfortunately only some reports support
|
|  <aggregate>true</aggregate>
|
| in the configuration section yet.

I am a newbie to M2 but have M1 experience.

Thats funny:
I have a multi-module M2 project: I used to obtain a merged Javadoc this
way: I mergeed all sourcefolders, used a customized pom.xml with all
dependencies of all modules, and  ran javadoc over it. Thanks very much

Question 1: Are you talking about M2 or M1?
Question 2: Where did you find the information that
<combined>true</combined> is working for javadoc-reporting-plugin?
Question 3: Where did you find the information that
<aggregate>true</aggregate> might be a valid option, like some kind of
standard?
Question 4: Where can I find the information that
<aggregate>true</aggregate> is supported by a report plugin, if I do not
want to ask in this mailing list?

Regards & thanks 2 all mvn developers.
Chris