You can always try to fix it yourself...

Take a look at
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/aspectj-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/aspectj/AbstractAjcCompiler.java

It doesn't look like it would be that hard to add a new parameter and
pass it to the compiler.

tom

On 12/22/06, nicolas de loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

My project will run under Java 1.3, so I've configured the compiler plugin
to use a custom bootclasspath that points to Java1.3 rt.jar.

I'd like to do the same for the AspectJ compiler. According to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPASPECTJ-22, the aspectJ plugin doesn't
allow to configure the existing option of AJC.

Is there any alternative to set this option, or do I need to wait this issue
to be solved ? Beeing one year old with no vote (expect mine), it may take
some time...

Nico.