On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 10:38 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The differences are that I am using 3.3.2 and there is no RCP standalone
>  package for 3.3.2.

Sorry, I'm starting to run out of ideas.

Are you able to get the project build via ant?
the pde plugin just calls the ant build files, so if you can get it
built via ant you should also be able to get it built via maven.
Are there examples on how to build PDE project via ant with 3.3 on the
eclipse site?

If you are still having trouble, try the pde mailing list or newsgroup.